Syracuse Plastic Surgery ASC
What is AAAASF?
Syracuse Plastic Surgery is a state-of-the-art facility that duplicates the safety of a hospital in a more private, relaxed, and calming atmosphere. Our facility is AAAASF certified.
The American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF) was established in 1980 to standardize and improve the quality of health care in outpatient facilities. AAAASF accredits thousands of facilities world-wide. Physicians, clinicians, legislators, state/federal health agencies and patients acknowledge that AAAASF sets the “Gold Standard in Accreditation.
- Holds outpatient and office-based facilities to hospital standards.
- Requires surgeons to be board certified and have hospital privileges for any procedure they perform.
- Requires the use of anesthesia professionals for deeper levels of anesthesia.
- Requires a safe and clean surgical environment that meets stringent standards.
- Requires peer review (peer oversight) and tracks data for thousands of individual cases.
- Works closely with facilities and provides help throughout the accreditation process.
- Champions patient safety worldwide and has for nearly 40 years.
Meet Our Surgeons
Surgical Center Administrative Team
Monday – 8:00am until 5:00pm
Tuesday – 7:00am until 5:00pm
Wednesday – 7:00am until 5:00pm
Thursday – 8:00am until 5:00pm
Friday – 7:00am until 1:00pm (7:00-4:00 after 9/5/2022)
(315) 299-5313 – Main Office Number
(315) 930-4354 – Casia, Surgical Consult Scheduling
3107 East Genesee Street, Syracuse, NY