Massage at Syracuse Plastic Surgery
Read below to see the types of massage we offer.
Manual Lymphatic Drainage
Light pressure and skin stretching techniques are used to stimulate lymph nodes to drain access fluid and increase lymph fluid movement.
- Reduce swelling, edema – “puffiness”
- Help regenerate and speed up healthy tissue formation post-op (allow at least 4 weeks post-op and get doctor clearance) reduce the severity of scarring
- Increase immune system by increasing production of antibodies that fight off infection
- Decrease inflammation that causes diseases like arthritis
Deep Tissue Massage with Myofascial Release
Firm and sustained pressure is given (always in patient’s comfort) treating muscles, connective tissue, tendons, ligaments.
- Helps to release holding patterns, improve range of motion and circulation in all soft tissues
- Best massage session for managing chronic tension and releasing trigger points
- Resets holding patterns due to repetitive movements, sedentary work (improve gait)
- Stretches soft tissues and flushes toxins (promotes recovery post-workout)
- Aides in reducing scar tissue
Relaxation Massage Session
Smooth rhythmic flowing massage strokes promote relaxation.
- Reduce tension and stress (decrease cortisol stress hormone)
- Helps remove toxins
- Improve sleep
- Improve circulation
Pricing for all sessions $80 for 60 minutes or $110 for 90 minutes
Buy 4 sessions get one free
($320 for 5, 60 min sessions or $440 for 5, 90 min sessions)
CONTACT US TODAY
Book Your Free Consultation